1. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with hot shower & bath
2. Full Air con & Free filtered drinking water
3. Kitchen facilities such as oven, microwave, etc
4. Fully furnished apartment
5. 24 hour security in lobby
6. Live in Helper service (6 days per week)
7. Kitten, gets washed 4 times a week, sleeps in helpers room, very shy cat but clean :)
8. Help yourself to the books, you can read them or swap them :)
9. Laundry collection and return from p30 per KG
10. Central city Location
11. Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna, WiFi, Bar etc, located 3 minutes away in the Marriott cost p80
12. Ayala Mall again just a few minutes’ walk, includes all major brands
13. SM Mall is less than a 10 minutes Taxi Ride away, Taxi cost = p55
14. Park Mall just 15 minutes by taxi =p70
15. Robinsons Mall 12 minutes by taxi
16. Airport is 25 minutes away in Taxi cost = p175
17. Metro Sports centre, 7 Rock Climbing walls cost p130 each for 4 hours
18. Mango Avenue, clubs, bars etc, just 10 min taxi ride cost p50
19. Casino at the waterfront, just 10 min taxi ride
20. Roller coaster located just 5 min taxi ride away
21. 1st class Dentist and Cosmetic Surgeon located in Ayala Mall just few minutes’ walk
The above is just some of what is available, the apartment is located on the 16th floor of the Keppel centre, floors 1 to 14 are for business and floors 15 and 16 are residential, within the same building there are 100s of companies ranging from financial, technology to health care related. It is possible that what you may want might already be on your doorstep, Go and explore:)
Restaurants, bars and Clubs
You are never too far away from entertainment, with up to 6 Malls and one on your doorstep and Mango Avenue the clubbing Mecca of Cebu, there is plenty to choose from. Karaoke is big here in the Philippines and there are many karaoke bars about that also serve food, there are also many nightclubs without karaoke but just be careful finding a bar to drink in, you may end up in a Bikini Bar. Otherwise the Malls often host entertainment and there are literally 100s of Restaurants to choose from between all the Malls centrally located, go ahead and enjoy.
There are loads, we have a personal Yoga instructor for just p600 per hour, he will come to you, don’t worry, we have Yoga mats, if you want his phone number just ask. Otherwise we find the Marriot Hotel the best place to go. Rates as low as p80 per person can include a whole day, you are free to use the gym, Sauna and swimming pool outside, Free towels and showers are provided, Or you can simply just relax by the pool, The Marriott charge $80 USD per night, yet you can use all their facilities for just £1 for the whole day and feel like a king or queen. And just walk over the road back to our apartment where you already have room service included all for FREE. We often have a swim after a workout at the gym and order lunch at the poolside bar, the music is tranquil and the atmosphere is great.
For those people even more energetic why not try rock climbing at the Metro Sports Centre, again its a pay as you go climbing wall, Good trainers are recommended, all other equipment is supplied. The people there are so friendly and really encourage you to climb higher, often the people that regularly go rock climbing go on a weekend getaway and climb the outdoors deep in the jungle, we have been twice and if camping out is your thing then this is great fun, the trip is organize by a group of friends who are experienced climbers, We recommend you bring Deet for mosquitoes.
We don’t require much; basically we will consider any swap suggestions from a Studio to a castle. We would like to visit City’s so the countryside probably wouldn’t be an option unless there are things to do. Our main objective is to explore and do things, so we will probably be out and about most of the time. Some example places we would like to visit are... New York, London, Tokyo, Swiss alps, Australia, India, Italy, Spain. Let us know your suggestions; we are happy to get new ideas.