Lovely sunny 114 square meter, 1st floor Family Appartment with Balcony and community garden.
House is built in 1929 by our apartment cooperative in Berlin-Westend (part of Charlottenburg in old West-Berlin) with nice hallway floor. You can enjoy our very big community backyard (with swings, sandpit, table tennis and old trees) with your children and relax there after sightseeing/shopping tours in Berlin.
The appartment is furnished in old family wardrobes, IKEA and some modern equipments - like our cosy Sofa :)
- one big bedroom for parents (140 wide bed) and - if needed one travelcot for babies/toddlers and additionally one baby bed like a babybay (newborn-7/8 month old babies)
- one big children's room of our 2 year old daughter with a small bed (age 1-5 years, 120 cm long) and too much toys (Duplo, bobby car, children grocer's shop, rocking horse...)
- one big living room (with a cosy sofa-sleeper, like a real 140-cm-wide-bed) and a video projector (3 meter wide screen)
- one fully equipped kitchen (bought Dec. 2016) : fridge incl. small freezer, induction stove, oven, Dish washer, kitchen machine (incl. Mixer) etc... - from here you can go to the balcony
- one bathroom (not so big) with one big bath tub, a washing wachine (bought Sept. 2016) etc.
- very big hall - great for driving with the bobby car
We love our appartment. It is great for a family with up to 2-3 children. There is space for a pushchair in a box in the backyard or in the house hall.
In summer we recommend to close the curtains in the sleeping room, living room and the children's room in the morning until afternoon (rooms are oriented south)). Our street is no main street but you can hear road traffic if you open the windows.
- Brandenburg Gate (7km)
- Zoo (4,4 km)
- Olympics Stadion (2,5 km)
- Schloss Charlottenburg and park (2km)
- East Side Gallery (rests of the Berlin Wall) (12 km)
- Café with awesome cakes: 150m ("Lotti & August", Haeselerstr. 20) - they offer also rolls but open late at 9am
- supermarket "Rewe City"/ "Aldi" at Theodor Heuss Platz: 650 m
- Bio supermarket "Bio Company": 850m
- Bakery "Wiedemann" at Theodor Heuss Platz: 650 m
- Underground: Theodor Heuss Platz (U2: 650 m)- Kaiserdamm (U2: 650m)
- S-Bahn: Messe Nord/ICC (S41/S42): 1 km
- Airport Berlin-Tegel: 7km, Airport Berlin-Schönefeld: 24 km
Distances from Berlin to other hot spots:
- Hamburg: 2 hours by train
- Dresden: 2 hours by train
- Prague: 4,5 hours by train