139 sqm of luxury in the heart of Turku! Newly renovated and stylishly decorated apartment 5-minutes from the railway station and from the main shopping street, next to the Puolala Park and the Art Museum.
The apartment is newly renovated, in a 1909-building with large rooms, high ceilings and big windows. It is elegantly furnished, in a classical style, with Versaille parquet floors and panelled walls. It is conveniently located in the centre of Turku, less than 5-minute walk from the railway station, 500 metres from the main square and 10 minutes away from the river bank. There is public transport available, a bus stop is right at the corner of the building.
It is a large apartment (139 sqm) in an upmarket building. It has two entrances, a main entrance and a service entrance through the kitchen. The apartment has the following structure:
- large living-room/saloon (40sqm) with fireplace; there are two sofas which can be used as additional beds for two persons, most suitable for children, although there is less privacy and they
- separate dining area, with a table for 8 and direct access to the kitchen and service area
- two independent bedrooms, each with a double bed
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, cooker, dishwasher, cooking utensils)
- full bathroom (toilet, bathtub/shower combination)
- service area with walk-in wardrobe / dressing room and laundry room (washing machine)
The apartment is equipped with cable TV and wireless internet. There is audio equipment that guests can use to plug in their own audio devices.
Maid and chef services are available upon request and for a fee; details and availability to be discussed.
Paid parking is available in the streets around; possibility for paid parking in a closed inner-yard nearby, ask for details.
The apartment is in a quiet street, in an upmarket neighbourhood, safe and clean, right next to the Art Museum and the surrounding park. There are several playgrounds around, restaurants and grocery stores, pharmacies and a private clinic, cafés and pubs, small design boutiques and antique dealers, and the main department stores (Stockmann, Wiklund) are only a few minutes away on foot. The walk to the river banks or through the Port Arthur neighbourhood are nice pass times.